Who we are
Levin Global provides consulting services and develops software for corporate asset management and appraisal.
Founded in 1952, the firm comprises companies operating in United States, Latin America and Europe.
From its early beginnings, Levin Global has provided services to over 2,000 industrial, government and public services clients. We have offices in Buenos Aires, São Paulo, La Paz, Quito, Madrid, Bogota, Mexico City, Monterrey and New York.
Our aim is to continuously enhance our good name for commitment to excellence and quality, and to become world leaders in corporate asset management and appraisal.
Levin Global’s team combines broad technical experience with industry-specific expertise.
Our team includes accountants, engineers, economists, architects, communicators, business administration and IT experts, and students.
While promoting open communication, we work to combine talents and differences to empower our individual strengths.
At Levin we believe in teamwork as a means to achieve best results.
Levin Global international expansion is the direct result of our path of increasingly comprehensive services.
Engineer David Levin founded the company in 1952 with the objective of providing consulting services in valuations. Over time, pleasing needs of our first customers, we develop solutions for inventory optimization and asset management outsourcing, seeking the reduction of operating costs and to maximize the efficiency and control of the assets of our clients.
Today, 60 years later, we are a team of 200 passionate seekers of excellence and continuous improvement.
During our 60 years of existence, we have helped more than 2000 companies in over 42 countries.
Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, São Paulo, La Paz, Quito, Madrid, Bogota, Mexico City, Monterrey and New York. We strive for continuous improvement, as reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Our quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified by Det Norske Veritas. In our consulting services and software development, we focus on improving processes and client satisfaction continuously.
Our service reliability is based on the latest appraisal technology. In other words, we use all approaches to provide accurate response to the question “what is the real value?”
We developed the LevinAssets and LevinAssets Mobile systems to solve all aspects of fixed asset management, including inventory and fair value, insurable and ad-valorem valuations.
At Levin Global we adhere to USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice), (The Appraisal Foundation), and the International Valuation Standards (IVSC).
Values and Behaviors
All of us at Levin Global respect the following values that constitute our corporate culture:
- Trust is the basis of all relationships. Be trustworthy.
- Be honest in all relationships; honor agreements.
- Recommend to our clients to their best interest, even if that means lower sales of our services.
- Admit mistakes, and help the team understand where our processes failed and how to improve them.
- Communicate mistakes across the firm, to avoid repetition.
- Do whatever it takes to deliver every project on time, without contravening our procedures.
- Encourage long-lasting relationships.
- Exceed client expectations.
- Be proactive while delivering service.
- Self-training: stay updated with appropriate regulations and techniques.
- Question work methods and suggest improvements.
- Promote innovation and creativity oriented to results.
- Let our clients be our best salespeople.
- Generate a thriving and enjoyable workplace.
- Support each other so that all projects are successful.
- We are one team across numerous offices: promote teamwork.
- Improve communication constantly: good conversation always works.
- Stimulate candor at all levels.
- Promote flexibility to adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Share knowledge and experience, especially with the newer team members.
Here are the most important events Global Levin:
- France.- “Technical Committee TC-251 of ISO 55000 (asset management)” Our CEO, Norberto Levin participated in the TC-251 committee. In Paris, from February 5 to 10, 2018.
- Australia.-“Brisbane Plenario” It was held in Brisbane – Australia, throughout the week of March 27, 2017.
- Brazil.-“ASSET MANAGEMENT – INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION (ISO 55000)” Levin participed in one more edition of ENCONSEL. In Florianópolis – SC, from november 19 to 23, 2016.
- Scotland. – Participation as a speaker at the annual conference of the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) on Asset Management and ISO 55000. Tuesday, June 21, at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Sweden.- Participation in the Technical Committe TC-251. Monday 13 to Wednesday June 18 in Malmo, Sweden
- Colombia – Bogotá – Workshop sobre Avalúo Financiero: Avalúo de negocios e intangibles para reporte financiero de acuerdo a NIIF. Monday November 18, 2013.
- Ecuador – Quito –Workshop sobre Valoración de negocios e intangibles para reporte financiero de acuerdo a NIIF. Thursday November 14, 2013.
- Ecuador – Guayaquil –Workshop sobre Valoración de negocios e intangibles para reporte financiero de acuerdo a NIIF. Tuesday November 12, 2013.
- México – Workshop sobre valuación Financiera: Valuación de negocios e intangibles para reporte financiero. Wednesday October 23, 2013.
- Brasil – 28º Congreso Brasileño y 5º Mundial de Mantenimiento y Gestión de Activos/ Expoman 2013. 23 to September 27, 2013.
- México DF –¿Cómo controlar el Activo Fijo?Control vs. Gestión. Thursday September 12, 2013.
- Colombia –¿Cómo controlar el Activo Fijo?Control vs. Gestión. Thursday June 20, 2013.
- Ecuador –¿Cómo controlar el Activo Fijo? Control vs. Gestión. Tuesday June 18, 2013.
- México ” XXV Simposium IMEF 2013″ “Innovando en la Gestión de Activos. “ Tuesday June 4, 2013.
- México DF –¿Cómo controlar el activo fijo? Control Vs Gestión. January 2013.