Fixed assets and inventory appraisal
- Fair value: establish the fair value for fixed assets purchase/sale.
- Value in use: value the owner’s property according to use.
- Liquidation and auction value: estimate the value of assets under forced sale conditions.
- Insurable value: value insurable capital and policy classification criteria to avoid under- or over-insurance.
- Tax and land value: assess the value of property tax valuation rules for real estate.
- Investments: verify the costs incurred in the construction of buildings, installations or industrial plants.
- Collateral value: determine the values of fixed assets offered as collateral for credit.
- Inventory: review the prices of warehouse stock and raw materials for financial statements. Determine the sale value of obsolete or surplus inventory.