Who we are
Levin Global provides consulting services and develops software for corporate asset management and appraisal.
Founded in 1952, the firm comprises companies operating in United States, Latin America and Europe.
From its early beginnings, Levin Global has provided services to over 2,000 industrial, government and public services clients. We have offices in Buenos Aires, São Paulo, La Paz, Quito, Madrid, Bogota, Mexico City, Monterrey and New York.
Our aim is to continuously enhance our good name for commitment to excellence and quality, and to become world leaders in corporate asset management and appraisal.
Levin Global’s team combines broad technical experience with industry-specific expertise.
Our team includes accountants, engineers, economists, architects, communicators, business administration and IT experts, and students.
While promoting open communication, we work to combine talents and differences to empower our individual strengths.
At Levin we believe in teamwork as a means to achieve best results.
Levin Global international expansion is the direct result of our path of increasingly comprehensive services.
Engineer David Levin founded the company in 1952 with the objective of providing consulting services in valuations. Over time, pleasing needs of our first customers, we develop solutions for inventory optimization and asset management outsourcing, seeking the reduction of operating costs and to maximize the efficiency and control of the assets of our clients.
Today, 60 years later, we are a team of 200 passionate seekers of excellence and continuous improvement.
During our 60 years of existence, we have helped more than 2000 companies in over 42 countries.
Our offices are located in Buenos Aires, São Paulo, La Paz, Quito, Madrid, Bogota, Mexico City, Monterrey and New York. We strive for continuous improvement, as reflected in our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Our quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified by Det Norske Veritas. In our consulting services and software development, we focus on improving processes and client satisfaction continuously.
Our service reliability is based on the latest appraisal technology. In other words, we use all approaches to provide accurate response to the question “what is the real value?”
We developed the LevinAssets and LevinAssets Mobile systems to solve all aspects of fixed asset management, including inventory and fair value, insurable and ad-valorem valuations.
At Levin Global we adhere to USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice), (The Appraisal Foundation), and the International Valuation Standards (IVSC).
Grow significantly according to annually defined objectives, in appraisals and physical asset management consulting and information technology, providing high value added solutions and always satisfying our clients:
- at the countries where we live
- at the corporations we work for
- at the industries we serve
Values and Behaviors
All of us at Levin Global respect the following values that constitute our corporate culture:
- Trust is the basis of all relationships. Do nothing that harms trust, among us nor with third parties.
- Be honest in all relationships; honor agreements.
- Recommend to our clients to their best interest, even if that means lower sales of our services.
- Admit our mistakes, and help the team understand where our processes failed and how to improve them.
- Communicate mistakes across the firm, to avoid repeating them.
- Do whatever it takes to carry out every project, without contravening the firm’s procedures.
- Encourage lasting relationships with our clients.
- Always exceed their expectations.
- Be proactive while delivering our service.
- Self-train: stay up to date on the norms and techniques of the areas where each one performs.
- Constructively question our work methods and suggest improvements.
- Promote innovation and creativity oriented to results.
- Make our clients our best salespeople.
- Generate a thriving and enjoyable work environment.
- Support each other so that all projects are successful.
- We are one team across numerous offices: promote comradeship among all.
- Constantly improve communication: a good conversation is always the best way to express something to the team.
- Always stimulate candor.
- Promote flexibility, because with multi-discipline teams in a changing environment we must adapt quickly.
- Share knowledge and experience, especially with the newer members of the firm.
Below you will find our worldwide workshops: