Strong development in the retail sector is reflected in the players’ asset base. Although this growth has increased inventories, an important part comes from an increase in receivables from the industry-linked credit business and robust investment in fixed assets − new stores and development of the real estate business by these companies.
We have worked with many leading retail companies, confronting business strategic challenges. The companies competing in the mass consumption market have seen unprecedented changes, which means the retail and product manufacturing segments need to face:
- Increasingly demanding consumers.
- Worldwide expansion of retail companies.
- Consolidation and concentration of leading brands among suppliers.
- Concerns regarding safety, quality and ethics in delivery, leading to further regulation.
- Problems dealing with new markets and economic uncertainty.
- Our experts are highly experienced in the field; they utilize innovative technology and a wide range of services for the industry.
Testimonials of our customers
“Great attention to requirements, with wise comments. They perfectly understand what is expected from each job. The service is excellent, and they always provide answers and alternatives that exceed our expectations.” Alsea Mexico
“The effort shown by the team to deliver a quality job in line with our needs was very important. The results were very good even though it was the first time we worked together.” Costco Mexico
“The service delivered was highly satisfactory and the team in charge of our projects was very good. They had the knowledge and professional ability needed to carry out this research.” Grupo AXO Mexico